Vivo’s Visual Creator Short Film Awards are here and you can enter simply by shooting a short film with your smartphone!
As one of the leaders in mobile imaging, vivo Malaysia is launching the Visual Creator Short Film Awards to encourage all Malaysians to unleash their creativity using their smartphones. Participants can submit their videos from today until October 24, 2022.
“The Visual Creator Short Film Awards play an important role in realizing vivo’s brand value – “Joy of Humanity”, which aimed to encourage mobile users to capture and share their unique story from different angles with people around the world. Through this competition, vivo aims to drive innovation in imaging technology while enabling more people around the world to create fun and entertaining content through technology,” said Mike Xu, CEO of vivo Malaysia. .
Here’s how you can enter the 2022 vivo Visual Creator Short Film Awards
Just follow the steps below:
- Upload the video to social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). Include the following hashtags: #vivoVisualCreator #OurStoryRedefined and tag (@) an official vivo account (local or global vivo account).
- Submit the original video file with the following details via email to [email protected] before October 24, 2022.
- Participant’s real name.
- Social media accounts, email addresses and contact numbers.
- Entrant’s Country/Region.
- The background or story behind the creation of the short, and any other related remarks or content.
Prizes will be divided into two categories
There will be a total of 12 prizes and the two categories are as follows:
- 【Global Awards】USD7,000 per winner: (1 winner for each prize)
- The best movie
- The best story
- The best assembly
- The best photography
- The best creator
- 【Regional prices】USD3,000 per winner: (1 winner for each region)
Other prices for each winner include:
- Awards certificate
- A latest vivo X series smartphone
- Professional comments from the jury
- vivo official exhibition
Use of the Content includes, but is not limited to, posting on vivo.com’s official website, posting on vivo’s official social media accounts, and hosted or supported offline video shows by living.
*Terms and conditions of application.
*All monetary amounts above are before taxes.
Smartphones these days make it easier for content creators to capture and record the life story they want to showcase. vivo, as a pioneer in mobile imaging innovation, continuously analyzes and responds to the changing needs of its 400 million users worldwide. In conjunction with the latest vivo X80 series, vivo marked the next chapter with its global imaging partnership, ZEISS and their joint pursuit of creating the ultimate mobile imaging experience.
For more information on the vivo Visual Creator Short Film Awards, please visit www.vivo.com/my/activity/vivo-visual-creator or the official vivo Malaysia Facebook page to view details of the schedule and requirements.
Also read: This fashion photographer M’sian shares 3 simple tips for capturing the perfect selfie
Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitterand Instagram for the latest stories and daily updates.