Visual Effects (VFX) Market Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 12.20% by 2025
Visual Effects (VFX) Market 2021-2025: Scope
Our Visual Effects (VFX) Market Report Covers the Following Areas:
Visual Effects (VFX) Market 2021-2025: Drivers and Challenges
The key factor driving the growth of the visual effects market is the growing demand for high quality content. The growing adoption of digital video content platforms such as Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, and Hulu has created the need for rich content and VFX of all kinds. Streaming service providers are also adopting the latest technologies such as virtual reality and 360-degree and light-field capture, which use VFX. The increase in movie production is also pushing production studios to adopt VFX in their movies and TV series. Movie studios are trying to incorporate more animations and visual effects-based shots into their movies and TV series.
However, the storage issues associated with VFX rendering will be a major challenge for the visual effects market during the forecast period. A major challenge in the whole process is managing the volume of information used to generate a photorealistic image, as a single photorealistic image contains hundreds or even thousands of digital assets. VFX studios that rely entirely on a file storage system are vulnerable to performance, scalability, adaptability, and visibility issues in the rendering process. Since most VFX studios are migrating to 4K and higher resolution images, the size of computer-generated images (output) is large, causing performance and efficiency issues in the rendering process.
For more information on drivers and challenges – Download a free sample now!
Visual Effects (VFX) Market 2021-2025: Segmentation Analysis
- North America
- South America
Visual Effects (VFX) Market 2021-2025: Revenue-Driving Segment and Regional Analysis
- The growth of the market share of visual effects by the movie segment will be important for revenue generation. The Movies segment is driven by the growing demand for realistic cinematic experiences by audiences and the growing popularity of visual effects-based movies. The use of VFX in the filmmaking process has led to new entertainment experiences with VR and 3D films. Film production studios use real-time rendering visual effects to create VR movies and present fictional stories, tell stories, and depict content-rich visuals.
- 39% of market growth will come from North America during the forecast period. The United States and Canada are the main visual effects markets in North America. The growth of the market in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in Europe, MEA and South America. The overall increase in the consumption of high-quality content and the start of film production studios will facilitate the growth of the visual effects market in North America during the forecast period.
For more insights on the market share of various segments – Download a free sample now!
Visual Effects (VFX) Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- Market CAGR over the forecast period 2021-2025
- In-depth information on factors that will contribute to the growth of the Visual Effects (VFX) market over the next five years
- Estimation of the size of the Visual Effects (VFX) market and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the visual effects (VFX) market
- Market Competitive Landscape Analysis and Detailed Vendor Information
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the Visual Effects (VFX) Market vendors
Subscribe to our “Lite Plan” billed annually to $3000 which allows you to download 3 reports/year and view 3 reports/month.
Visual Effects (VFX) Market Scope
Year of reference
Growth momentum and CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 12.20%
Market Growth 2021-2025
Annual growth (%)
Successful market contribution
North America at 39%
Leading companies, competitive strategies, scope of consumer engagement
Hydraulx VFX Ltd., Rodeo FX Inc., Sony Corp., Technicolor SA, Digital Idea Corp., Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc., Digital Domain Holdings Ltd., Eastman Kodak Co., Framestore Ltd. and The Walt Disney Co.
Parent Market Analysis, Market Growth Drivers and Barriers, Fast and Slow Growing Segment Analysis, COVID 19 Impact and Future Consumer Dynamics, Market Condition Analysis for the Forecast Period,
If our report does not include the data you are looking for, you can contact our analysts and customize the segments.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Predictions for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new entrants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market state
Market segmentation by application
- Market segments
- Comparison by application
- Movies – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Television – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Games – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Advertisements – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market Opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market Opportunity by Geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier Landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Suppliers Covered
- Positioning on the supplier market
- Luxury Entertainment Services Group Inc.
- Digital Domain Holdings Ltd.
- Digital Idea Corp.
- Eastman Kodak Co.
- Framestore Ltd.
- Hydraulx VFX Ltd.
- Rodeo FX Inc.
- Sony Corp.
- Technicolor AG
- The Walt Disney Co.
- Report scope
- Currency conversion rates for the US dollar
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is a global leader in technology research and consulting. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s reporting library consists of over 17,000 reports and counts, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research, and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Manager
USA: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]